4/4 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan:
Just in case anyone was wondering.

Disclaimer:
The Porcupinefish in the photo was not harrassed by me in the taking of this picture.

Since I was solo diving no other human harrasssed it either.
We know you didn't. But I may know the reason.... it's looking right behind you at the approaching tiger shark :D .

25 days and I'll be back in Maui! But who's counting? Awesome pics Gilligan! Thanks again for sharing.

socaldiver:
Jim,

Real nice pics as usual.

Where is Marty's Reef ? I was looking in my book and searched on line and cannot find that particular spot. Is it a dive site just known to the locals? Is it accessible from shore or a boat/kayak needed?

Thanks

It's not in the book. It is out from Five Caves. Too far for a shore dive. Can be done with a scooter, kayak or boat. A couple of the dive boats go there.

Thanks Jim.

The wife and I will be there the end of June, we plan on diving Molokini again and also hope to do a couple of days of shore diving as well and we were just looking to see where we wanted to go.

socaldiver:
Thanks Jim.

The wife and I will be there the end of June, we plan on diving Molokini again and also hope to do a couple of days of shore diving as well and we were just looking to see where we wanted to go.

I'll PM you.

back at you Jim, thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom