$350 rt Houston>Roatan until 31 May 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Say WHAT? $288????

Mind if I ask what days of the week you are traveling?

hey guys quick question!! I'm moving out to Utila end of feb / early march. Might this be a nice cheap way to get out there? Are there cheap transport options from Roatan to Utila? I'd need to go Tampa to Houston, Houston to Roatan, Roatan to Utila...is this too much for too little or do you think its an option?

*EDIT*
Im not finding anything on expedia cheaper than $588 ??

If you have enough FF miles do what we're talking about doing - use FF miles to get to Houston and then the cheap fare from Houston to get to Roatan. It shouldn't be too expensive to get from Roatan to Utila (heck - stay in Roatan a few days and hire a boat!)

Priceline has it. I couldn't find it on Expedia either. Also, search on Saturdays (best day to fly to Roatan)

Well.... as much as I wanted to resist, it looks very likely that we will do a short (1 week) trip in May prior to moving there in late August. Even my wife, the queen of frugality, could not find fault at these prices!

FF miles to get us to Houston, then Taca to get us to Roatan. Scuba is expensive! :)

Back
Top Bottom