3000 psi fills on LP tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know of any DFW (or Austin) dive shops that will fill LP steels to 3000 psi (or more) with OCA?

loosebits:
Anyone know of any DFW (or Austin) dive shops that will fill LP steels to 3000 psi (or more) with OCA?

I'm interested in this as well, if you don't want to post publicly about this please PM me

loosebits:

OCA?

DAve

OCA=Oxygen Clean Air

Try around the corner from your house. Routinely fills LP steel to 3500psi with OCA.

trimix1050:
Try around the corner from your house. Routinely fills LP steel to 3500psi with OCA.

There will eventually be the same up in my area, I purchased two mufflers for that thing I'm going to weld up this weekend to keep my neighbors at bay!

lol... we're working on getting that beast going. Ran into the money wall and with TDS gone we needed something to tie us over for a couple of weeks.

loosebits:
lol... we're working on getting that beast going. Ran into the money wall and with TDS gone we needed something to tie us over for a couple of weeks.
Until you get the beast going (my old sweet and lovable beast), you can come around the corner to my house and I will help you out.

I appreciate it, we might take you up on that before our next Travis trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom