$3000 for a dry suit??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just ordered a CF200 Signature Series and I paid $3000.00cnd
this included cevlar knee pads, two side pockets, pee valve installed, rock boots, dry gloves, & hood

I my dive buddy loves his so i am getting one two. I currently dive an Oceaner and don't like it.

Hey, I just ordered a DUI TLS SE for $1500 CAN and my b/f got the CN SE for $1500. I tried one of their suits for my first drysuit dive, and for me there was no other way to go. I felt like the Micheline man in crushed neoprene, and I liked the fact I could layer up lots underneath. Just my 2 cents.

I dove the Viking Pro 1000 in the Navy and it is an excellent suit. You can literally sit in a puddle of oil, and it wipes right off. The range of motion is better than my 3 mil, and I wore it in an emergency salvage operation in Independce Fjord, Greenland that took over an hour in a salty version of a 7-11 slurpee and never even got chilled. You can get the Pro 1000 with a combi hood for about $1800 and the 1500 for about $2200 dollars from Blue Water Divers in New Jersey.
Raf

FYI, the thread you are replying to is over 2 years old.

Pax,

they are illegal in the us as well, just nobody has taken the "small pocket" guy to court where as in Europe the appropiate regulatory authority is much more likely to care than the govt here.
Not enough money in it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom