$30,000 TREASURE HUNT at Bonne Terre Mine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey this sounds like an amazing time, I was wondering if you guys still had any spots open, and if so how many? im trying to get me and 2 other people to join in the festivities.

Sorry for the delay in response...
The certificate for a free dive can not be used the same weekend of the Treasure Hunt. A lot of divers have already reserved dives on Sunday. We are offering a special treasure hunt package for dives on Friday June 3 and Sunday June 5. Please call the shop at 314 209 7200 for more details. And we do have spots left, the event is filling up fast.... We have run for you and a few of your freinds.... Hope to see you at the hunt and GOOD LUCK!

A little off topic but on sunday we bought 2 dives and may add a third if that's ok. Also we have a 7/5 wetsuit with 5mm glove and hood will that be ok for the dives on Sunday also do we need to brined our primary and bu lights for Sunday?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom