3 Underwater Kinetics Dive lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssidiv3r

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale 3 Underwater Kinetics (aka UK) dive lights: the first is an Underwater Kinetics SL6 Xenon dive light. Yellow in color, this dive light is powered by 6x C-cell batteries (not included). Comes with wrist lanyard. I have had this light since I started diving, have taken it on more than 100 dives and it has functioned without a single problem.

The second light is an Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 Xenon backup dive light. Yellow in color, this dive light is powered by 4x AA batteries (not included), which can be found just about everywhere. Small enough to fit in a BCD pocket or to the diver’s mask with the included rubber strap. I have had this light since I started diving, have taken it on more than 100 dives and it has functioned without a single problem. The light is activated by twisting the rubber-coated bezel, which can be done one-handed with a little bit of practice.

The third light is as an Underwater Kinetics UK1200 halogen dive light. Yellow in color, this light takes 8x D-cell batteries (not included). Comes with wrist lanyard and handle. I have taken this light on a number of dives and have never had a problem with it.

I am selling these because I am planning on moving more towards tech-oriented gear.

Asking $55 for all three lights shipped with payment through Paypal or $45 cash local meet-up in Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770 or Bel Air, Maryland 21014.

SL6.jpg

SL62.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

542e0088-2b39-41de-85d1-37a10105da19.jpg

All3.jpg

Still available. $50 shipped or $40 local pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom