Sold! deleted

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grantctobin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale is the following. PayPal F+F or Venmo, net to me OBO. Shipping included CONUS via USPS flatrate.

(2) Cave Adventurer’s 1200lm Expedition Backup Lights in cobalt blue. Used as my primary set of backup lights for the past three years but I am switching back to a twist top light rather than a press button. Images attached.

At one point I used an OrcaTorch battery in one of them that then failed and I needed to manually readjust the spring at the bottom. Functional since, but partially led to my immense distaste for OT. Priced as such.

Lights + 18650 chargers included.

Retail was $100 each, call it $80 for the pair shipped? $85 if you want a pair of proper 2020 Li-ion Wholesale batteries as no batteries are included.

Specs velow per old ad copy.

1200 lumens and 300-foot depth rating the Expedition light is ready for all diving situations. The Expedition is a cool white and 10-degree beam. Controlled by a multifunction push button with power indicating led ring (green 100%-30 % red 30%-10% flashing red less thanm10%). Torch has a typical runtime of 90 minutes but will vary with different manufacture 18650 battery cells. The explorer is an excellent back up to a canister light and is frequently used as an entry level primary light for new coming divers that are budget oriented. The Expedition is constructed of aircraft aluminum with black finish and double O-ring seals. The Expedition has two continuous beam modes. The tail piece has a tie point for lanyards or bolt snaps.

Light Angle: 10 Degrees
  • Runtime: 90 Min.
  • Waterproof: 330 Ft
  • Size (Head Diameter X Tube Diameter X Length) (1.2inx0.95inx5.5in)
  • Weight without battery: 3.5 oz

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpeg
    IMG_0342.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 56
Photos that weren’t taken with a potato attached

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg