3 - Steel HP120 tanks for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapilot2000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm starting to go through my self down from instructor level to diver level. I'm just not using them enough. They belong in the water!!

To start, I'm selling 3 of my tanks (don't worry, I still have several left).

They are HP Steel 120cf. They are about 1.5"-2" taller than a standard AL80. Just about the same circumference.

They all need VIPs (just haven't been diving enough).

2 of them need Hydros. The other one had the Hydro done Sept. 2011.

Are you looking for some extra air and want to take some weight off that belt?? These are the tanks for you!

Here's the post on CL Scuba Tanks for Sale HP120

I had looked at the ad previoisly. Why were you surprised it passed hydro?

Are any of the three still available?

Aww man... a day late... I was gonna pick these up and set them up as doubles... off too look elsewhere...

If you really want doubled up 120's, I've got a pair of Highland bands and a 300 bar Thermo manifold I could sell you. But why anybody would want to lug that much weight around is beyond me.

If you really want doubled up 120's, I've got a pair of Highland bands and a 300 bar Thermo manifold I could sell you. But why anybody would want to lug that much weight around is beyond me.

+1 I dive single HP120's and just one is quite a load

Aww man... a day late... I was gonna pick these up and set them up as doubles... off too look elsewhere...
You were way more than a day late. I grabbed them instantly.

HP120 is not a problem if all you are doing is standing up and rolling off the boat. ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom