3 days of SM training in mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
so excited !!!
been waiting over a year to get back and do a proper SM class with BlueLIfe in playa del carmen. returning in april. it can't come soon enough.
hoping to get in at least a half dozen pool sessions before heading south. the 20" of ice here seems to be making the open water diving a bit tough. haha
for anyone looking to make the same journey, i'll post a review when i get back.

Hope you have a good time I'm signed up witg patrick for protec in july like you cannot wait

good choice. you should learn a lot from him. you were lucky to get him. he books up quickly. have fun !!

i can now scratch this one off the bucket list. not much to review though. discussed and made a few minor gear changes, completed the pool work, did a couple of ocean boat dives, and even worked in a couple of cenote dives. after being certified i even got to spend a few days of ocean and cenote diving with the wife.
over all it was a great trip and i am extremely happy with my progress.

once again i owe a big thx to frank at bluelife......and willy too. if you are looking at doing this type of training in the playa del carmen area, bluelife is my #1 recommendation for sure

Back
Top Bottom