3-5-5 Freshwater Pics from Cypress Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBADIVINERIK:
Those are some awesome pics!!! Kudos to the photographer. BTW, I got my new BP/w today cant wait to bring it down next week.

Nice Pics Mat, they really capture it well.

I am hoping my wing comes in tommarrow so I can get to try it out this weekend at the jetties. We can check out each other's BP/W's this weekend.. :)

Matt

Glad to hear you are making the switch too Corigan.

Those pics are awsome, crystal clear water is a great place for pics if you ask me.

Since you brought up focus, I have a question. How do select your focal spot. When I try to focus on something that isn't center of my lcd screen, it pops to the center for the focal spot. How can I change this? Or can I?

A.

andrea31419:
Since you brought up focus, I have a question. How do select your focal spot. When I try to focus on something that isn't center of my lcd screen, it pops to the center for the focal spot. How can I change this? Or can I?

A.
I turn the camera toward whatever I'm trying to focus on and press the button half way down. This acheives focus on the subject and then I reframe the subject without taking the pressure off the shutter button. I then press the button all the way down to take the pic. I also can focus on an area using the same half pressed button technique. I can then wait for my subject to enter the prefocused area before pressing the button all the way for the pic. HTH.

SeaYoda:
I turn the camera toward whatever I'm trying to focus on and press the button half way down. This acheives focus on the subject and then I reframe the subject without taking the pressure off the shutter button. I then press the button all the way down to take the pic. I also can focus on an area using the same half pressed button technique. I can then wait for my subject to enter the prefocused area before pressing the button all the way for the pic. HTH.

Thanks Sea Yoda, this does help.

You can also play around with the manual focus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom