3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
High Tide is at 2:30PM, so is anyone interested in meeting up in the parking lot for 1:30 in an attempt to make two dives before running off to get a bite to eat? Dixie Divers are having a little get-together in the area and so we might have a fairly large group. Water should be in the mid, maybe upper 60sF by then, so we can enjoy the jetties in comfort, rather than freezin are asses off :D

I'll be a great big tentative. I leave for England later in the week. However anal retentive me will probably be packed and ready to go. A dive would be the cure for being anxious to get started with the vacation.

It is still a little too far out to give a definite, but I am off that day and very interested in getting out there.

I will be there. I will need directions but I will get them when we get closer to the date.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Water should be in the mid, maybe upper 60sF by then, so we can enjoy the jetties in comfort, rather than freezin are asses off :D

You think it will be that warm this early in the year?

I know that you know this better than I do as you dive the gulf year round, but I've been there in May before and it was in the mid 60's then. (Of course there's that whole global warming thing that's helping too).

snepdiver:
I will be there. I will need directions but I will get them when we get closer to the date.

From the looks of your avatar....pointing you in the right direction wouldn't do any good:D

(I know I'm not suppose to play on your thread Mat...but I just can't help myself...Clay is just too easy) :wink:

I Nemrod and scuba sidekick, Captain Fathom, might, might, make an appearance thereabout on the 25th and 26th but the 24th is a no go. We may be in need of guides to point us towards the water. N

mike_s:
You think it will be that warm this early in the year?

I know that you know this better than I do as you dive the gulf year round, but I've been there in May before and it was in the mid 60's then. (Of course there's that whole global warming thing that's helping too).

Could be, there is no formula to it, just depends on the weather. If we don't hit another coldspell before then, we can be in the 67-69F by late March I bet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom