2nd Order for DIMWIT T-Shirts v.2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'd have to come up with a different username. They already have their sights on me. :wink:
I think someone should post it in their forum. They could debate it and let all of us unwashed types know what the verdict is. Please note that I'm not volunteering to be the poster.

How can a DIMWIT shirt be DIR compliant? Aren't the DIMWIT philosophy and the DIR philosophy on opposing sides of the philosophy spectrum?
Good question...just the working might be a problem, plus I imagine the simple phrase, "Good vis' is overrated!" would be enough to get them going. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't buy that. :wink:

I don't think the philosophies are completely opposite. We say be safe and do what works best for you and your style/type of diving. They say be safe and do it our way or, as Alan likes to say, "You're gonna die!!" :D

Uh, Oh! I just realized, I used the actual letters DIR. Bad news. the DIR trolls will find this one for sure.

Possible, but I think there is a very good chance they'll skip over anything that doesn't have the outward appearance of a DIR thread. Now that I think about it they kind of remind me of those machines in the movie The Matrix. You know, the ones that would buzz around looking for the Morpheus' lair? They'd sniff around and if they didn't catch a whiff of Neo they'd move on. But that one time they figured out some of them were in there they came in a ripped the place apart. :rofl3:

Hiya K. My Unique Paypal Transaction ID #52D76382KE3066642 was generated on the 9th of last month and I paid $60.

Thanks again for the efforts here. I'll need to make some arrangements to receive mine that we can settle on when they come in.

This is the list of who I have orders for. The folks whose names are in BOLD have already paid. If you see an error now is the time to let me know.

BonaireDan - 1-XL Royal Blue; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-M Royal Blue
Dee - 1-3XL Prairie Dust; 1-3XL Carolina Blue
diverdiane - 1-L Pink (ladies); 1-L Pistachio Green (ladies); 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XXL Royal Blue; 1-L Pistachio Green
driftin' by - 1-XL Prairie Dust
H2O Lover - 1-L Pink (Ladies)
Heavy D - 1-L Prairie Dust; 1-L Stone Green
In10se - 1-XL Pistachio Green; 2-XL Black
k-valve - 1-XXL Military Green; 1-XXL Charcoal
kiselt - 1-3XL Sports Gray; 1-3XL Prairie Dust
LVX - 1-XL Red; 1-XL Prairie Dust
navychop - 1-L Pistachio Green; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-L Royal Blue
rvers2003 - 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XL Royal Blue
subzero - 1-M Sports Gray; 1-L Sports Gray
thevalkyry - 1-XL Sports Gray
Willie - 2-XL Gray; 1-L Gray; 1-S Gray
Zinc - 1-XXL Blue Dusk

Last edited:
Are you still taking orders?

What does the DIMWIT stand for? Can you get them without the DIMWIT tag?

Are you still taking orders?

What does the DIMWIT stand for? Can you get them without the DIMWIT tag?

Doing It My Way In Texas

I have one....:D...Dee you need to have the logo or the shirt is pointless:rofl3:

I like the saying but can do without being labeled DIMWIT. Bad childhood memories. I guess if it didn't have such a bad connotation it would be different. How many times have you had to explain what it meant?

I want the shirt for the design on the back! I guess I could always embroider over the DIMWIT part.

I'll order one if he's still taking orders.

I have to explain it every time I wear it...:wink:...sorry I was just kidding w/you :kiss2:....I bet he could get it w/o the part on the front....from the list he has going it doesn't appear he has turned it in yet....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom