2nd Order for DIMWIT T-Shirts v.2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Admittedly, I've been a slacker over the holidays. :shakehead: The rep from the printer had our order wrong initially. After that we kept missing each other and I went on a two week vacation. I confess that the t-shirts have been off my radar for the past few weeks, but I'm back on it now.

This is the list of who I have orders for. The folks whose names are in BOLD have already paid. If you see an error now is the time to let me know.

BonaireDan - 1-XL Royal Blue; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-M Royal Blue
diverdiane - 1-L Pink (ladies); 1-L Pistachio Green (ladies); 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XXL Royal Blue; 1-L Pistachio Green
driftin' by - 1-XL Prairie Dust
H2O Lover -
Heavy D - 1-L Prarie Dust; 1-L Stone Green
In10se - 1-XL Pistachio Green; 2-XL Black
k-valve - 1-XXL Military Green; 1-XXL Charcoal
kiselt - 1-3XL Sports Gray; 1-3XL Prairie Dust
navychop - 1-L Pistachio Green; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-L Royal Blue
rvers2003 - 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XL Royal Blue
subzero - 1-M Sports Gray; 1-L Sports Gray
thevalkyry - 1-XL Sports Gray
Willie - 2-XL Gray; 1-L Gray; 1-S Gray
Zinc - 1-XXL Blue Dusk

Hey John,

I am in Norway at the moment but I wanted to remind you I bought 2 shirts.

Here is my paypal transaction as a reminder

Dec. 10, 2008 Payment To John Andrews Completed Details -$28.00 USD $0.00 USD -$28.00 USD

don't forget me..

Layne

Norvay? Vhat are you doink in Norvay??

Don't worry I have your shirts down. Sounds like you should be worrying about staying warm instead! :D

Hey John,

I am in Norway at the moment but I wanted to remind you I bought 2 shirts.

Here is my paypal transaction as a reminder

Dec. 10, 2008 Payment To John Andrews Completed Details -$28.00 USD $0.00 USD -$28.00 USD

don't forget me..

Layne

Admittedly, I've been a slacker over the holidays.
shakehead.gif
The rep from the printer had our order wrong initially. After that we kept missing each other and I went on a two week vacation. I confess that the t-shirts have been off my radar for the past few weeks, but I'm back on it now.

This is the list of who I have orders for. The folks whose names are in BOLD have already paid. If you see an error now is the time to let me know.

BonaireDan - 1-XL Royal Blue; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-M Royal Blue
diverdiane - 1-L Pink (ladies); 1-L Pistachio Green (ladies); 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XXL Royal Blue; 1-L Pistachio Green
driftin' by - 1-XL Prairie Dust
H2O Lover - 1-L Pink (Ladies)
Heavy D - 1-L Prairie Dust; 1-L Stone Green
In10se - 1-XL Pistachio Green; 2-XL Black
k-valve - 1-XXL Military Green; 1-XXL Charcoal
kiselt - 1-3XL Sports Gray; 1-3XL Prairie Dust
LVX - 1-XL Red; 1-XL Prairie Dust
navychop - 1-L Pistachio Green; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-L Royal Blue
rvers2003 - 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XL Royal Blue
subzero - 1-M Sports Gray; 1-L Sports Gray
thevalkyry - 1-XL Sports Gray
Willie - 2-XL Gray; 1-L Gray; 1-S Gray
Zinc - 1-XXL Blue Dusk

Last edited:
Are these shirts DeeEyeAre compliant?

Thanks for the update. Good to know that it's in process.

You're asking for trouble :D

Just askin'. If you need one, shouldn't you buy two? And why wouldn't they be black logo on black shirt if they are? We all know John wouldn't want to be non-compliant now, don't we?

:rofl3: I'm just not 100% sure on that one Zzz. I haven't read up on the DIR policy on t-shirts...but I'm sure they have one. :wink:

:rofl3: I'm just not 100% sure on that one Zzz. I haven't read up on the DIR policy on t-shirts...but I'm sure they have one. :wink:

I think someone should post it in their forum. They could debate it and let all of us unwashed types know what the verdict is. Please note that I'm not volunteering to be the poster.

How can a DIMWIT shirt be DIR compliant? Aren't the DIMWIT philosophy and the DIR philosophy on opposing sides of the philosophy spectrum?

Uh, Oh! I just realized, I used the actual letters DIR. Bad news. the DIR trolls will find this one for sure.

Back
Top Bottom