299th dive !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On september 17, I finally logged my 300th dive :)

A nice long and relaxing night dive. Stayed underwater for 101 minutes from Jewett point to Melissa's cliff on Lake Memphremagog.

I had no banner or anything, just made the sign 3 for 300 and of course needed a tuque for after the dive as it's getting cooler up here. We were a 3 divers team, and I was happy to be with my 2 usual buddies.

Here are some pics anyway

DSC_1831.jpg

DSC_1833.jpg

DSC_1839.jpg

DSC_1840.jpg

DSC_1845.jpg

DSC_1919.jpg

I brought a couple old bottles from the bottom as a souvenir

DSC_1921.jpg

DSC_1923.jpg

So just another step in 15 years of diving. 301 was done last week so I should be able to get wet a couple more times before the water freeze. :D

soooo, 400 in Mexico eh? :D

:rofl3: Know full well!

My dive buddy and I perfected underwater beer drinking a couple of years ago; if you need some tips!:D

:rofl3: Here's something instructors don't teach! How do you do that? :rofl3:

Congrats on dive 300!

Congratulations Eric! 400 in Mexico sounds great! I hope we can join you then!

Posted via Mobile Device

that wish is mutual Howard. If not, maybe Cuba? :D

Cuba might be tough, but anything for a friend. It's only treason for us Americans... right?

Posted via Mobile Device

Cuba might be tough, but anything for a friend. It's only treason for us Americans... right?

Posted via Mobile Device

Treason is nothing for a MoF'er. We'll just get the law changed. :D

Treason is for sissies. . .

When we leaving for Cuba Eric?

OHH yeah, Congrats on whatever this thread is about :wink:

Bravo, Bravo! I'm at 99 and its just killing me. Weather hasn't allowed for much local diving and then there's my work which has been hectic! I hope to post some day that I'v just done my 299 dive! Congrats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom