28 -29 JAnuarry 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
THE JELLIES are BACK !!!! Bauan , Batangas (near Anilao, 30 mins away)

it's official - jellyfish season is in !!!

they are now all over the bay of bauan.

on Saturday we saw ahuge jellyfish 0.75 meters in diameter. and there were juvenile fishes keeping cover in the jelly. we watched it during our S.I. after rockport wreck

sunday morning 7:30am dive to ligpo bahura : jellyfishes all over the place.

pawikan still roaming Dive n Trek and another at portulano area.

acting on a tip from Matthew : Rockport wreck has a lot of jacks and a group of maya-maya.

Will be there again on Feb. 11-12. If you'll be at portulano, lets dive it together.

yea, I noticed the jellyfishes too! Mons was complaining she got stung right between the nose and mouth.

yeah there were tons. saw a snake like jelly about a meter long

i applied the safesea lotion. but i took other precautionary measures as well like HOOD to cover neck, ears parts of the face.

no stings though on the lip part. (someone from our last dive at AquaV took my Lip guard)

at any rate i now have obtained a replacement for the taken lip guard.

got got two lipguards !!!

paolov:
i applied the safesea lotion. but i took other precautionary measures as well like HOOD to cover neck, ears parts of the face.

no stings though on the lip part. (someone from our last dive at AquaV took my Lip guard)

at any rate i now have obtained a replacement for the taken lip guard.

got got two lipguards !!!
apply a lipstick...red!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom