2400lumens diving light,Reliable price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janey from Ano has been very helpful and responsive. Considering purchasing the 2300 Lumen Cannister light, 160 USD including battery and Charger, plus 30 USD shipping to Thailand. Was just hoping to find someone that has already tested the lights on scubaboard before I purchased but could not find any relevant posts.

How about posting your clubs Light shootout results if you don't mind. I'd be very interested in seeing how many lights actuallly do what they say.

I plan on doing a write up on the lights that are brought in. We also have 3 dive shops bringing in various lights so it should be a pretty good one. Thinking it will be October before we get it all out together.

Sent from Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

The point is that most of the people on ScubaBoard are divers, not shop owners. They have no need for 100 lights. They have a need for 1 or 2 in most cases.
Pshhh. All divers should carry 100 lights at a minimum.

"The point is that most of the people on ScubaBoard are divers, not shop owners. They have no need for 100 lights. They have a need for 1 or 2 in most cases"

3 is 2, 2 is 1 and 1 is none. Bare minimum is 3. Just my 2 cents
CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom