2400lumens diving light,Reliable price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ano123

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,Are you looking for a reliable dive light?With high lumens,with beatiful design,with good price?Wow,that 's must be this design is this diving season.

The HL 2400 design with Cree T6X3, 2400lumens,bright enoutgh in the dark side under the sea.And this torch is made of Aluminum Alloy,durable and anti-corrosion.The magnetic switch is easy to control,has 3 modes:High-Mid-Low.With 4x18650 lithium batteries,the burn time is 2-8 Hours.More specification,just feel free to contact me.My skype is janey.pang.

Warmly welcome!

HL-2400 3.jpg

Attachments

• HL_2400.jpg
    HL_2400.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 656
size, price, charger and battery included?

Last edited:
Could i have your skype or email?So i can send you the detailed information.Thanks.

---------- Post added August 15th, 2013 at 02:01 PM ----------

Could i have your skype or email?Then i can send you the detailed information.My skype is jane.pang.

---------- Post added August 15th, 2013 at 02:03 PM ----------

size, price, charger and battery included?

Hi,Dear Tony,the product size is 73x173.48mm.I had saw your inquiry on Alibaba.So many thanks.I will email you the sample price and the shipping cost after 15 minutes.Please kindly check your email soon.Have a good day.

Could i have your skype or email?So i can send you the detailed information.Thanks.

---------- Post added August 15th, 2013 at 02:01 PM ----------

Could i have your skype or email?Then i can send you the detailed information.My skype is jane.pang.

---------- Post added August 15th, 2013 at 02:03 PM ----------

Hi,Dear Tony,the product size is 73x173.48mm.I had saw your inquiry on Alibaba.So many thanks.I will email you the sample price and the shipping cost after 15 minutes.Please kindly check your email soon.Have a good day.

Given you're publicly advertising your products on SB is there any reason you're not posting info publicly re prices etc? Cheers.

Last edited:
Given you're publicly advertising your products on SB is there any reason you're not posting info publicly re prices etc? Cheers.

Thanks for your suggestion.Of course i can provide you the product specification.As the price is different depends on the quantity.So if you want more information,please contact me without any hesitate.I will reply you punctually.My email is janey@anoindustry.com. Warmly welcome your email~

---------- Post added August 16th, 2013 at 09:36 AM ----------

Hi, could i have your email?So we can communicate conveniently.Thanks in advance.

I actually had a few emails between ano123 and myself. I am, still thinking it over. I was going to spring for two them to use as video lights but due to the 10 degree beam. I am still looking at them and you can see more info pertaining to them if you search on the web. I am using a 21W HID beside another 21W or 10W HID. With one I have a video reflector and the other one has a home made cover to spread the light out. OTOH I think that it would make an excellent primary light with a great price.

Did the payment instructions include sending a cashier's check to an African country and/or providing bank account numbers for a wire transfer :) ? Tony , what kind of price is she talking and how was payment to occur. Paypal maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom