2400lumens diving light,Reliable price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't guarantee anyone else would get the same price, but this is what I was quoted.

If 1pcs HL2400,the best price is usd92.40,include the battery and charger.If ship to USA,the shipping cost is usd45.

Please refer to the specification of HL2400 as below:
Torch Body
Aluminum 6061-T6, anodized surface
 Bulb type
CREE T6 LED
Light Brightness
2400 lumens
Power
30 W
(CCT) Color Temperature
5000-7000K
Beam Angel
10 degree
Beam length
300 meters
Depth Under water
200 meters
Battery
18650*4 batteries
Burn Time
1.8-7.2 H
Operation Mode
Hi-Mid-Low
Switch System
Magnetic Switch
 Size (mm)
73mm(Dia.) x 173.48 mm(L)
 Weight
809g( battery included)

Sent from Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

Can't guarantee anyone else would get the same price, but this is what I was quoted.

If 1pcs HL2400,the best price is usd92.40,include the battery and charger.If ship to USA,the shipping cost is usd45.

Please refer to the specification of HL2400 as below:
Torch Body
Aluminum 6061-T6, anodized surface
Bulb type
CREE T6 LED
Light Brightness
2400 lumens
Power
30 W
(CCT) Color Temperature
5000-7000K
Beam Angel
10 degree
Beam length
300 meters
Depth Under water
200 meters
Battery
18650*4 batteries
Burn Time
1.8-7.2 H
Operation Mode
Hi-Mid-Low
Switch System
Magnetic Switch
Size (mm)
73mm(Dia.) x 173.48 mm(L)
Weight
809g( battery included)

The same info I got without the BS question about eggrolls. Grow up!

The same info I got without the BS question about eggrolls. Grow up!

Assuming the eggroll statement was not directed at me.

It isn't a terrible price for the unit although shipping is quite high. I am trying to work with Janey to get a demo unit in. Our dive club is planning a Dive Light Shootout where we bring in a color analyzer along with an intensity meter to test the specification of the light and compare build quality and light pattern. Would like to see how this unit stacks up against the others. If I can get her to better the price a bit or send me a demo unit, I will be sure to post any findings I get on the light.

Assuming the eggroll statement was not directed at me.

It isn't a terrible price for the unit although shipping is quite high. I am trying to work with Janey to get a demo unit in. Our dive club is planning a Dive Light Shootout where we bring in a color analyzer along with an intensity meter to test the specification of the light and compare build quality and light pattern. Would like to see how this unit stacks up against the others. If I can get her to better the price a bit or send me a demo unit, I will be sure to post any findings I get on the light.

Guy a few posts up tried making a Chinese takeout joke.

Is the shipping quote really $45 for 2 lbs? Are they planning to express that or something?

That was basically my question back to her. she replied that I could supply a DHL Express account number and they could charge shipping to my account. I do not have a DHL account.

Received two quick response from her last night, but as soon as I said that I wanted it for a dive light shootout for our scuba club and would be using an analyzer on it... the responses stopped. I don't want to read into that, but... Maybe she will get back to me yet.

Do people do group buys on here? Could be a good way to try and save on shipping.

This all still seems like an awful lot of work. There are a hundred similar lights out there (yes I know I may be exaggerating) that I can click on a link and get my specs, price, customer reviews and shipping estimates.....all without having to argue over why I need to email someone to get something that should be made available to any interested party. This light is of no interest for my diving - way too big dimension/weight wise - but if the price was right AND it was a proven entity, I could see myself getting one or two for topside use. I have a weak spot for flashlights......I buy something better and my 3 yr old son gets what I had at the bottom of my pile. He wins, I win. But I still believe that full disclosure is not being given. I am still cautious of anybody that operates the way the OP is (I recognize that it is ME that is cautious and not everybody.....there is no guarantee that there is anything shady going on, but I am still cautious). I have purchased my share of things from offshore - from components to completed appliances - and there is no need to have to chase information like this.

---------- Post added August 20th, 2013 at 08:54 AM ----------

Do people do group buys on here? Could be a good way to try and save on shipping.

Yes.....I have seen that done on Lubricant, O2 analyzers, drysuit undergarments and a couple other objects.

greatlakeswreckdiver and TONY CHANEY, please keep us posted if you decide to try one of these lights. I (and probably many others) would really like to hear your reviews.

Steve

Decided to take the plunge and try one out for our dive club "Dive Light Shootout" coming up in a month or two. Will be interesting to see if the light is close to the specifications listed.

Janey from Ano Industries has been very helpful and very good communication via email. Will post more info once it is received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom