21 Sept - Blue Oceans Dinner with ROD and Dr. Sylvia Earle in Monterey!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Roddenberry Dive Team | Events

Please share!
Friday, September 21st - Monterey - Seven Seas Scuba! Blue Ocean Dinner Celebration with the Roddenberry Dive Team! Come out and meet ROD, Dr. Sylvia Earle, Jen, DM Jim and more! The Dive team will be out in force for the Blue Ocean Film Festival. Let's get it kicked off with an amazing evening! Check the link for details! RSVP soon as there is limited seating!

Join founder of the Roddenberry Dive Team Rod Roddenberry, famed photographer Brian Skerry, explorer and conservationist Dr. Sylvia Earle, and other special guests for a Blue Ocean Celebration Dinner in Monterey, California on September 21st. The Roddenberry Dive Team and Seven Seas Scuba are hosting an intimate dinner to celebrate education, exploration, and stewardship of our oceans prior to the Blue Ocean Film Festival

Worked with Sylvia on Cousteau programs back in the 70s and she was a member of the board at the small private school I taught marine biology at. Amazing person and a wonderful spokesperson for our marine environment. Wish I could join everyone ip there but I'll be filming giant sea bass here with NHK (Japanese public TV).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom