Question 2023 Summer Meet Up in South Korea?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to dive!
I was lucky enough to have scuba divo join me on 2 occasions this year to remove underwater trash at my adopted Dive Against Debris location. good times.

We tried to arrange the trip above, but in a private chat and going through it the tour operator cancelled and said he would not take he boat out that weekend due to hazardous conditions. Since then I've talked to the same canary and divo about other dive opportunities but schedules dont line up!

I do know that Tim and the folks at Expat Divers in Korea are doing a fun dive and offering both shipwreck and deep specialty certs to those that want or need them on Oct. 28th at the Stella shipwreck. That will likely be the last chance of the year for any organized and "fun" diving among the expat community here. I'd like to join and will depending on confirmation of some upcoming possible work.

I encourage all to join if you can

I may be able to join for the 28th since work has me in Busan during that week. How much of a pain is it getting from the train to the dive site?

Thanks,
Grant

I may be able to join for the 28th since work has me in Busan during that week. How much of a pain is it getting from the train to the dive site?

Thanks,
Grant
I'm not sure as I am not which dive operation they are using, but if he is not carpooling with other diving from Seoul then its likely the easiest way is bus to Gangneung, then taxi.

I highly recommend you contact Tim at expatdiversinkorea@gmail.com to inquire if there are open spots available and other questions.

Back
Top Bottom