2022 "Top 10 Dives & Projects"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beldridg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It has been one heck of a year.

I visited Palau (twice), Malta, and Croatia all in search of wrecks (I did see some fish along the way). We found upwards of 7 or 8 new airplane and shipwrecks here in SoCal and identified most of them. I also got deep into photogrammetry and started building (IMO) some really high quality 3D models of both small and large wrecks. I'm very fortunate to be able to do what I do. The fact that three new wrecks that we found and identified (Boys Club, Sea Dancer, PT19) didn't make the Top 10 is an indication of that.

Without further ado, he is a recap of my 2022:

Photo below is me on deco after the Deep Throne dive.

top10cover.jpg

I've got an incredible 2023 lined up.

Happy New Year and wishes for a great 2023.

- brett

Thanks for sharing this. I am from the same area, HB to be exact, but am now living in Bali. There are some SoCal wrecks on here I would love to dive if I make it back to that part of the world again.

Thanks for sharing this. I am from the same area, HB to be exact, but am now living in Bali. There are some SoCal wrecks on here I would love to dive if I make it back to that part of the world again.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you like SoCal wrecks, I post about everything we dive and find. If you subscribe to the blog, you'll get notified when I publish.

Also, a list of all SoCal posts that I've made are at:

It includes both well known wrecks (Yukon, Ruby E, etc.) but also the new wrecks that we locate and usually identify.

Regards,

- brett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom