2021 Bonaire roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 groups in Sep/Oct 2 weeks each- Habitat and Sand Dollar. AA, Delta and maybe United, although they have said they will not return to BON until November. Several of us bought AA cheap a few months ago. Now brutally high! We are hopeful that things will steadily improve for Bonaire travel including US airlines flying direct soon.

One Month away! June 16-26, The Jones', flying Delta if they don't cancel us again (we had May dates originally), and staying at Coral Paradise Resort, near Captain Don's. Hoping the testing requirements ease up before then, but we will do whatever is needed to get back (and yes, have vaccines). Our first trip was Feb. 2020 and we came home already planning our next trip, but...

Here’s hoping June is a great month for travel! I’m super jealous. :)

When............................Who......................................................Airlines.....................Where staying
June 5-12......................Scubbp................................................ AA............................Divi Flamingo
June 16-26....................Carleymegsmom..................................Delta........................Coral Paradise
June 29 - July 10..........Keesmon and buddies..........................Divi/Jet Blue.............Villa Aventura
June 30-July 7..............TurtleMoye............................................Delta........................Sand Dollar
July ~last week ............Scuba127 ............................................Delta........................?
August ~15-30..............Cpase & wife........................................?...............................?
August 25 - Sept 4........Ray and Pam.......................................Delta.........................Captain Don
Sept~mid .....................Scuba127 ............................................Delta.........................?
Sept 22-Oct 2...............DustyC and Fiancé...............................AA............................Sand Dollar
Oct 2-9.........................Curious George and buddies...............Delta..........................Buddy Dive Tec week
Oct 2-16.......................AdivingBel & wife.................................?.................................Beachcomber Villas
Oct 9-23.......................Griffin....................................................United cancelled.......Captain Don’s
Nov 20-27.................... Hethen57 and wife...............................?................................Den Laman
Nov 28 - Dec 12...........DiveFans & husband............................United........................Port Bonaire
Dec 11-18.....................Mr and Ms. Manfrenjensenden.............Delta.........................Air bnb
Dec18-Jan 1.................Cricket Minnesota, wife, and son.........Sun Country..............Sea Dream Bonaire

Add Two (Joe & Rayna) for Dec 1st - 11th - Fingers Crossed, been bumped 3 times. But now we get December 2021 for August 2020 prices and a rebate on 1/3 of the flight costs. American Airlines & Buddy Dive.

I’m hoping to go this fall or winter. I haven’t been there in about 6 years - this after spending about 20 years going there one to two times a year. I really miss it. I always stay at Divi Flamingo.
D0C6C35C-8BDE-459A-9E31-4B849ABF806E.jpeg

Well, not 2021 but 2022! So I guess it don't count.

But, Three weeks!!

Feb 12 to Mar 6, 2022. Bruce Bowker's Carib Inn (so sad he passed ). Me and the wife, United inbound, Delta out. We postponed our Feb 2021 trip to 2022.

Oct 2 - 16.......................JustUs Divers.........................Delta...................Buddy
'JustUs' is a spoof group - people used to ask 'are you here with a group?' and we'd reply 'just us'. Someone thought that actually was a group. Look for our JustUs shirts. Linda and Tim, joined by friends Becky and Brian. (Becky brings lemon hard candy on the boat for post-dive dry mouth :) ) This will be 15th consecutive year.

Greg & Suz
July 3-17 United to Aruba then Divi to Bonaire
VRBO - Port Bonaire

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom