2018 stats and accomplishments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cameron, Man you were busy. Do you mean you lost 2 computers, as in they're gone? I lost my computer during our move to the city, but it "surfaced" recently.

Cameron, Man you were busy. Do you mean you lost 2 computers, as in they're gone? I lost my computer during our move, but is "surfaced" recently.
received_10156218373889220.jpeg

They failed to surface. Thankfully, we did. Two trapped in the submerged wheelhouse flavoured our family vacation charter, the gear losses are far secondary. All ok.

Well, let me see...

Less than my average 50 dives a year, more than 40, but could dive again again with a friend I hadn't seen for 2 years, moreover at last, I've visited the Azores, a place where I had been longing to dive for 2 decades. Enjoyed it very much, especially my first week on Santa Maria : at least one big mobula ray every 2 dives.

(plus a bunch too shallow to log with the younger children or those with special needs)

All of it was good. This just seemed a bit more gooder.

Successfully got my 13 year old daughter OW certified thereby ensuring the survival of the species (and giving me an excuse to be in The water and buy more gear...heheheh)

Back
Top Bottom