2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Figured you would be.

Not SEC but did y'all see the Stanford / Oregon game last night? Stanford has an awesome OL. They need to work on the D secondary though.

Is it time ....

to throw Muschamp under the bus?

[img300]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/2003-08-25_Greyhound_bus.jpg[/img300]

[img300]http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/598/413/hi-res-7819948_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75[/img300]

---------- Post added November 9th, 2013 at 09:23 PM ----------

I hear Texas may be looking for a new head coach soon.

There is no "D" in SEC!

Some teams have "D". Florida used to have one heck of a defense, years ago.

Uh, no.....Auburn has not conceded to the elephants.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Dang, baby. Sure took a while to respond to that one. :D

Get past Georgia first, then we'll talk.

Yeah, little slow, but it's been a really rough year. This was the first game I was able to get into. My family left because I got so loud!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Muschamp stays, but changes have to come | Gatorsports.com

Pretty good summary of the game and season, for the Gators. Now the question is, do we take a chance with a revolving door of head coaches, do we stick it out one more year with Muschamp?

Would Charlie Strong be a good choice?

IMO, big name, big program schools should NOT fill the head coach position with someone who has not been a successful head coach elsewhere. The fans don't have the patience to wait for your development.

Muschamp stays, but changes have to come | Gatorsports.com

Pretty good summary of the game and season, for the Gators. Now the question is, do we take a chance with a revolving door of head coaches, do we stick it out one more year with Muschamp?

Would Charlie Strong be a good choice?

IMO, big name, big program schools should NOT fill the head coach position with someone who has not been a successful head coach elsewhere. The fans don't have the patience to wait for your development.

"They're down more than when Urban Meyer's final season turned into a dumpster fire in the middle of a train wreck." That's classic Pat Dooley. He tells it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom