2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's kangaroo man doing in the background?

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

255095_439733739425520_1510904335_n.jpg

Looks like KY has tagged Mark Stoops from FSU to be their new head coach. TN missed out. AU is still confused.

If it take them six months to pick a coach, you can kiss the next three seasons goodbye.

Good for Ky... Of course, FSU's defense didn't stand up too well to our less than stellar offense. I have to say that I thought they would be tougher than they were. It appears that we were their first real test and somehow, someone got to the store and bought us an offense before the game started. That was the best part about the game against FSWho: WE HAD AN OFFENSE!!!

If it take them six months to pick a coach, you can kiss the next three seasons goodbye.

they are already going to have some recruiting fall out. they've already got some motivational issues with the upper classmen and lack of team leadership. I don't think you'll see them rebuilt in at least 2 seasons. maybe more.

---------- Post added November 27th, 2012 at 03:26 PM ----------

I'm just glad that Chizik was able to land on his feet so quickly :thumb:

149140_3961768006925_1053503472_n.jpg

they are already going to have some recruiting fall out. they've already got some motivational issues with the upper classmen and lack of team leadership. I don't think you'll see them rebuilt in at least 2 seasons. maybe more.

---------- Post added November 27th, 2012 at 03:26 PM ----------

I'm just glad that Chizik was able to land on his feet so quickly :thumb:

149140_3961768006925_1053503472_n.jpg

Hmmm we laugh, but how many of us will get 7.7 mil unemployment over the next 3 years :ijs:

One down:aub: One to go:dawgs: ROLL TIDE!!!

If I had $7.7 million I'd never do anything for pay ever again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom