2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not SEC, but watching the BCS Tostito Bowl tonight....

BCS has #7 Oklahoma against UNRANKED Univ of Connecticut.

:idk: I mean why have such a crappy match-up with a top tier bowl game that is part of the BCS?

what a freaking joke....

:idk: I mean why have such a crappy match-up with a top tier bowl game that is part of the BCS?

what a freaking joke....

Yeah, I did a double take of that match-up...

The biggest mess I have seen in years is the Pitt situation after the firing of Dave Wannstedt's replacement (Mike Hayward). Hayward was fired yesterday for felony battery on his child's mother (former girlfriend).

Half of Pitt's recruits had already bolted after the strange hire. Petersen was the AD at Nebraska who hired Bill Callahan, another very, very strange hire. The loss of further recruits could set the Pitt program back 5+ years.

I'm wondering how well Charlie Weis will adjust to being a #2 guy at UF (if what I'm reading on the internet is true.) Ex-head coach taking direction from a rookie head coach...:hm:

I'm wondering how well Charlie Weis will adjust to being a #2 guy at UF (if what I'm reading on the internet is true.) Ex-head coach taking direction from a rookie head coach...:hm:

After being fired from Notre Dame last year for a miserable performance..... he should consider himself lucky to be at Florida.

not SEC, but watching the BCS Tostito Bowl tonight....

It also bothered me how all the reports talked about Oklahoma's impressive performance... burying their demons... setting various Fiesta Bowl records...

They played a f'ing unranked team for goodness sakes! Perspective people...

After being fired from Notre Dame last year for a miserable performance..... he should consider himself lucky to be at Florida.

Oddly after he left Notre Dame to return to the NFL, he said he would never come back to the college game. Never say "never" Charlie...

It also bothered me how all the reports talked about Oklahoma's impressive performance... burying their demons... setting various Fiesta Bowl records...

They played a f'ing unranked team for goodness sakes! Perspective people...

well I think the "BCS" is nothing but a joke.... it's a corporate money scheme. nothing else. They create all these bowls and have teams playing in them that barely have a winning season.

then they have the "special" BCS games... that are supposed to be top rated, and put an unranked team in it.

it's nothing but a freaking joke......

Oddly after he left Notre Dame to return to the NFL, he said he would never come back to the college game. Never say "never" Charlie...

maybe he couldn't cut it in the NFL either.......

(I personally think Florida could have made a better choice for Offensive Coordinator. I was surprised that Muschamp chose him...)

I personally think Florida could have made a better choice for Offensive Coordinator. I was surprised that Muschamp chose him...)

An odd pick with a lot of variables that have a better chance of going negative as compared with vice-versa. With Meyer's strong Belichick ties, I wonder if it was wholly Muschamp's decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom