2006 Typhoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG this typhoon is blowing all the smog from mainland China into HK. Christ its disgusting outside... Can barely see across the street.

pakman:
OMG this typhoon is blowing all the smog from mainland China into HK. Christ its disgusting outside... Can barely see across the street.

Yeah, now have a look at the Observatory website - there's another, much larger, one following right behind it. Both heading for the same low pressure area over Hainan left from last week's baby, which would take 'em both just below HK & Macau.

Crap weather nearly guaranteed for the next week...

...I'll check my wife's butt when I get home - someone must be to blame!

thepurplehammerhead:
...I'll check my wife's butt when I get home - someone must be to blame!

meanwhile Pakman, being single and all, can check jason's butt...

Larry/Mike P. - go check out Practical Photography Magazine (August issue), good read, it features shooting the Human Anatomy!

The second one will be HUGE. Saomai will be a cat 10 by the time it gets to HK.

Wolverine:
The second one will be HUGE. Saomai will be a cat 10 by the time it gets to HK.

but Saomai is heading for Taiwan and mainland China up north... think we're safe from that one... feel bad for the divers in Okinawa right now!

nwp_0611.png

hahaha.... i thought that was the one you guys were talking about. i was wondering how it got to HK so fast... snicker...

well the other one fizzled out after just being a tropical depression. The other, Saomai, category 4 typhoon just did some serious damage to mainland China... wonder if the rabid dogs survived... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom