2006 Charter Season has Begun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, Jimmie, you SO just put your fin in your mouth...I'm the wife, giving respect to the hubby, where I know all you boys think it belongs. In my defense, that was the first mask I ever lost (the second I ever bought, 'way back in 1996), and I am STILL mourning it...

We'd love to hook up with you guys again. I'm awaiting my new drysuit now, and we're gone almost all of June. Will pop back to see if we can plan a July meet.

Jim, how are you? well is about time to get that suit my friend. The weather has been pretty nice, can't wait for this Saturday, is anyone else coming to dive with Pat?

Happy Summer to you all, can't wait to see everyone.
Raph's right Jimmy, it is about time. P.

Wait a minute....your husband is the boss?? Some guys have all the luck. You've gotta talk to my wife! Just bustin' on the mask. We've all lost stuff...what else can you do but laugh at it?(unless its very expensive, then you can cry).

LobstaMan

We've all lost stuff...what else can you do but laugh at it?(unless its very expensive, then you can cry).

LobstaMan[/QUOTE]

Amen.

Matt, you havn't traded the salt air for that fresh forest scent yet? Hope to see you before you go. P.

LobstaMan:
what else can you do but laugh at it?(unless its very expensive, then you can cry).

Or they no longer make it...Anyone see a Sherwood mini-Magnum anywhere, PICK ONE UP and PM me!!! I am still sad every time I put on my new mask - I will never find a mask that fits that perfectly ever again...

Pat, we're thinking end of July (one trip, anyways, sure there'll be more) - I'd be there now, but I am still waiting for my new drysuit, damn it all.

Back
Top Bottom