2006 Charter Season has Begun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boston Diver Services

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The 2006 season is here.
Boston Diver Services offers dive charters to the wrecks and ledges throughout the Boston Harbor Islands National Park. The waters surrounding Boston Harbor’s 34 historic islands offers some of the best diving in New England. Whether you want to explore wrecks from a bygone era or hunt for lobster ~ we know where to take you.
Our charters are small in size, so we can customize them to meet your needs. With a minimum of two divers, we will run a charter on your schedule to the site of your choice. On multi group charters, the majority vote rules. The price for a two-tank charter (approx.5 hrs.) is $70.00 pp.
Come join us in exploring Boston beneath the sea.

Contact us at 617-271-1062 0r see the website at http://www.bostondiverservices.com

Captain Pat Breen

Pat how are you?

Great news!!! are you running a charter next Friday or Saturday? if you are? i'm in!.

Let's plan on Sat, Raph. High tide is at noon. A 1100 daparture would be the best. Capt. Pat

Roger that Captain, see you at the marina.

which days do you go out?

--L1234

Hey Pat,
To echo Lord1234, do you go out daily or just weekends? I work every other weekend but have a fair bit of time off midweek. Like tomorrow for instance. And the next day. And Wednesday. And I don't have to go to work on Thursday until 7pm. I wanna dive!

i wouldnt mind a few weekday trips
weekends are kinda busy for me

We run on weekends until June, then we run weekdays if we have a booking. Let me know if anyone is interested in setting somthing up. Capt. Pat

Great, Pat. We'd love to cash in our Mulligan on the Romance after last year's freeflow. Will be in touch about booking once I speak to the boss.

VetDiver-

Maybe you can find that mask the 'boss' lost last year. LOL. I'd love to dive the Romance again. Matt and I will see you out on Pat's boat this year, I'm sure.

Pat-

See you when the weather warms up a tad--still wetsuiting it. Tax-free day in August is my target date for the drysuit. I'm going to have a staggered schedule(4 on 2 off) this summer, so I'll see you during the week most likely. Have fun and safe diving until then.

LobstaMan/Jimmie O

Back
Top Bottom