2005 Glide Plus Velcro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coral-Reefer

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I love my Glide Plus and it continues to serve me well with annual checks at the repair shop. But, the Velcro on the inflator hose keeper and cummerbund need to be replaced. Will the SP factory do this or will they "refresh" my Glide Plus? Thanks

I love my Glide Plus and it continues to serve me well with annual checks at the repair shop. But, the Velcro on the inflator hose keeper and cummerbund need to be replaced. Will the SP factory do this or will they "refresh" my Glide Plus? Thankd

Scubapro hasn't been monitoring this forum for several years now so they won't answer your post here.

May I suggest that talk with your local dive shop, if they are a Scubapro dealer, to take it up with Scubapro or you can communicate with Scubapro directly through their website:

For many years I had the number of the fix it guy at head office was just a phone
call away, and currently I get complete satisfaction from my local Scubapro Shop
and I don't like them

So, are you saying you do not like your local SP shop, but that they do a good job for you anyway?

He always writes quasi poetic posts full of mysteries and enigmatic messages. Deep down he is a super nice guy and means well but you have to dive very deep, beyond trimix depths, to understand him.

He always writes quasi poetic posts full of mysteries and enigmatic messages. Deep down he is a super nice guy and means well but you have to dive very deep, beyond trimix depths, to understand him.
Got it. Thanks for the insight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom