200 Gram Polartex Drysuit Underwear - $75 - FREE Shipping to All US Addresses!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got mine a little while back. Seems like a good fit... can't wait until I have a drysuit to wear it with!

Tamas:
...I can barely wait until I finally get my shippment :)

Tamas......your package was delivered to your brother on September 15. Maybe you should call him and tell him to just drive it up to you. I want a picture of you wearing that cool watch! Thanks again buddy for your business.........watch closely.....some other goodies are in the works.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
Tamas......your package was delivered to your brother on September 15. Maybe you should call him and tell him to just drive it up to you. I want a picture of you wearing that cool watch! Thanks again buddy for your business.........watch closely.....some other goodies are in the works.

Phil Ellis

I know it was delivered....that is why I cannot wait to get it. It's even harder now to wait knowing it's just sitting there. But he will not be going until the end of the month to pick it up.

We still have a few of every size available for immediate shipment. If interested, use the link below. Thanks to all of you that have already ordered.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
Hi Guys and Girls....

TILOS DRYSUIT UNDERWEAR - 200 GRAM WEIGHT - $75 EACH - FREE SHIPPING!

I thought there might be some interest in this limited quantity item I have available. This is the Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear. This jumpsuit is made from 200 weight polartex, a mixture of spandex, polyester, and carbon fiber. This jumpsuit is really a first rate product and is extremely comfortable. All seams are double flat-stitched and the assembly quality if pretty amazing. This compares in quality and construction to many of the better known name brands I have sold for $150 to $300. For this limited quantity I have, these are only $75 each for ScubaBoard members. I have set up a special page to offer this discount to board members. Use the link below and take a look at this jumpsuit.

Tilos Polartex 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $75 Each - FREE US Shipping

Our inventory will arrive in the store on September 13. We have about 100 of these suits coming, so place your order now to make sure you get your desired size. This suit comes in seven unisex sizes and the size chart on our site is pretty true to form. I wear an XL in the Dive Rite and the Bare underwear. Same size in the Tilos also fits me. I must say, the Tilos seems to be a little more comfortable. The fit is really good.

FREE Shipping Offer to All US Addresses: Place an order for this product and we will ship it to you absolutely FREE! No strings! Just order and we ship FREE!

International Shipping Assistance: For our international customers, we will pay $9.00 toward the cost of USPS Global Priority Shipping. At the time of processing, we will deduct the $9.00 from the actual USPS shipping cost and bill you the rest.

Special Note on Shipping Offers: Our website has limitations on offering free shipping for individual items. At the time of your order, you will be asked to choose a shipping method. PRIOR TO PROCESSING YOUR ORDER, we will correct the invoice for FREE shipping in the US and will change the shipping method to USPS for international orders, with the $9.00 credit. Thanks.

Like everything we sell, if you get this item and don't like it, we will send a pickup slip and give you a full refund. Thanks for all of your business and I hope you like the drysuit underwear.

Phil Ellis

I finally got mine as well....indeed, it is very "snug" and very oddly sized in certain areas, but looks/feels very nice and is quite warm, can't wait to try it on the weekend to see how it is underwater

I looked at the sizing chart and was hoping you could help me. I Know before you laugh....No I am not Barney Rubble or Fred Flinstone.......
I am 5'4 205lbs with a 50 inch chest and 36 in waist. Are any close to that or do i just need to have one made like my dry suit?

Ordered mine today..don't need them for diving but will come in handy for work. If they fit I will probbaly buy more.
A better bargain on Worthington cylinders...hmm, got two but I could use another.

Bull74:
I looked at the sizing chart and was hoping you could help me. I Know before you laugh....No I am not Barney Rubble or Fred Flinstone.......
I am 5'4 205lbs with a 50 inch chest and 36 in waist. Are any close to that or do i just need to have one made like my dry suit?

Hi Bull. I am afraid you are going to have to go custom. If you know someone handy with a sewing machine, you could buy a pair of the larger ones and customize. Sorry I can't help you more with sizing. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Bull74:

While a XXXL will fit you in almost all dimensions, it will be very long and you will have to get it altered....that is what I will be doing with mine. I have already added a longer 2-way zipper, next is to shorten the legs and arms a bit.

Tamas, how did you add the 2-way zipper? The only thing holding me back from ordering this undergarment is the lack of a 2-way zipper. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom