200 Gram Polartex Drysuit Underwear - $75 - FREE Shipping to All US Addresses!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the gigantic response to this special. We have placed a third order for additional inventory on this item, even though the FIRST order has yet to arrive. Apparently, this is a great buy. I certainly thought it was at this price. If there is anyone else interested, you can follow this link to make a purchase. Thanks.

Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $75 Pair - FREE Shipping in US!

Phil Ellis

CompuDude:
For those who ordered from the first batch, are they still shipping out on the 13th?

Yes, we will begin packing them tomorrow in the order we received the orders. The credit cards were processed today so we will not have any hold up on the shipping. Unfortunately, due to the large number of orders received, I don't think we will be able to ship them all tomorrow. We will also continue packing and shipping on Thursday. They will all ship in the next two days. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

We just took a pickup truck load (a full load at that) of USPS Express Mail boxes to the post office. Many of you will be getting your underwear within the next two or three days. We will again be shipping tomorrow when our second shipment arrives. We also have a third shipment due here Friday or Monday. These three shipments will take care of all order currently in house, plus provide us with a little inventory.

If anyone else wants to take advantage of this deal, act now. I don't know how long my inventory will hold out. Thanks again for your business.

Phil Ellis

Hi Guys and Girls..........all orders received to date have been packaged and placed for shipment, with the exception of a couple of people who have received phone calls from us.

We still have most sizes ready to ship today, and all sizes can ship by next Tuesday. So, if you are still interested, get your order in. This will be coming to an end soon, so take advantage of it now. Thanks again for your business.

Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $75 Each - FREE US Shipping!

Phil Ellis

Phil, thanks for the call about the order, i got my underwear in the mail the following Tuesday after i talked to you that Thursday night

Nice turnaround time! The gear is nice and fits well, it's good and stretchy too. Wanted to say thanks for the great service and the help.
Greg

Big69C20 Toy:
Phil, thanks for the call about the order, i got my underwear in the mail the following Tuesday after i talked to you that Thursday night

Nice turnaround time! The gear is nice and fits well, it's good and stretchy too. Wanted to say thanks for the great service and the help.
Greg

Greg, glad we could help! Still a few pair left in each size for anyone that is interested. At this price, how could you resist?

Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $75 - FREE US Shipping!

Phil Ellis

Phill, I was quite pleased with the speed of delivery and the quality of the product. Thank you!! The fit IS PERFECT!!! I can even layer it under my thicker BARE undergarment when I start Ice Diving... (soon... I hope :14: ) Please keep us posted with more great offers.

coach_izzy:
Phill, I was quite pleased with the speed of delivery and the quality of the product. Thank you!! The fit IS PERFECT!!! I can even layer it under my thicker BARE undergarment when I start Ice Diving... (soon... I hope :14: ) Please keep us posted with more great offers.

Coach, thanks for the good comments. I am glad the fit was good for you.

I have some other things in the works.....for little hints.....all brass pressure gauges at an incredible price, domestic made hoses (every length) at a steal, a better bargain on Worthington cylinders, and a few other ideas. More to come.............

Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom