20,000 posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well ... yes, i have posted my 20,000th post on ScubaBoard

i wanted to take this random milestone to thank first, Pete, for keeping this board going through a lot of stress and financial challenges. i think the board is the great sucess that it is today because of Pete, his style, and his personality.

i also wanted to thank all of my friends that i've met through ScubaBoard for making this such a special place, as well as all the friends i've never met other than here on ScubaBoard, also for making this board such a special place. i tried making a list, but it got much to long, and i was still living people out.

i have been very lucky with all the poeople i've met through ScubaBoard who have become my dive buddies, fellow litigants :)eyebrow: ), fellow students in cave and tech classes, those who have witnessed me tangle my reel, those who have taken pictures of me after the tangling of the reel :)no ), those who have taught me formally and informally, those who have partied with me and drank with me, and even fussed and fought with me now and then.

at the same time, thank you for all the members who have "talked" with me, to me, against me, on the threads, you are the reason i keep coming back for more.

thank you all. i love ScubaBoard because of all of you.

and finally, thanks to the Board itself. when i first disovered ScubaBoard (through a Google search), i didn't know much about DIR, tech diving, cave diving, rock bottom, trimix, packplates and wings, and a host of other things of which i have learned because of ScubaBoard.

because of the vast experience of the members, and how generously they shared their knowledge with me and my dumb questions, i learned a great deal about diving.

so, thank you all. gotta love this place.

Sometimes the light's all shining on me
Other times I can barely see
Lately it occurs to me
What a long strange trip it's been

Beautiful Andy, simply beautiful. Sniff. {wiping a tear from the corner of my eye}, you are beautiful, man.
Just one question.. what's a packplate? :D

I still think that many posts shouldn't be celebrated, but instead the huge time wasting mourned. :D

dude, that's the Grateful Dead

:wink:

So, it takes 32 months to reach 20,000 posts. I am always wondering if you eat and sleep. You have always been online all the times.. LOL~~~

I have enjoyed your posts. Congrats....! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom