20,000 posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my questions from the Kudos post remains unanswered. Is there going to be an award dinner? If so how do I get a ticket?

---Bob

Andy, tremendous you took about 2 years plus hit 20,0000.
Congratulation!!!!
:chicken: :chicken:
:showtime:

Andy,

We have been through our OWN differences, but I will always regard you as a friend! Not everyone gets your wit, but you have given me more chuckles than just about anyone on our forum.

It is people just like YOU that make :sblogo: what it is today: a huge force in the diving industry that you ignore at your own peril. You are smart, witty, given to pontificating every now and then, and able to point out the foibles and frailties of others without silting out the place. I love you man!

BTW, you have inspired us to start charging a dollar a post, and we will be doing this retroactively. We apprectiate your support.

NetDoc:
BTW, you have inspired us to start charging a dollar a post, and we will be doing this retroactively. We apprectiate your support.
:rofl3: :lol: :monkeydan :fruit: :mfight: :lol: :rofl3:

almitywife:
bugger - i better pace myself for the next 2 years then!

Oh```gee...

Diamonds cut diamonds

NetDoc:
you have given me more chuckles than just about anyone on our forum.

... wait til i show you my nakkid pishures

It is people just like YOU that make :sblogo: what it is today: a huge force in the diving industry that you ignore at your own peril.

:thumb: for ScubaBoard; there's tons of people here who do a lot more for the board than i could ever do. i'm just happy to be along for the ride.

i will retroactively start charging two dollars per post for my contributions, sanctioned as they are by the Doing It Correctly guys

i think that leaves me .... three dollars ahead per post or something

Back
Top Bottom