2 Used Steel 95s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got 2 used steel 95s in the shop. The insides are clean. They are white with black boots and Thermo K Valves. Current Hydro is 5-04+. Original Hydro 1 -94. These tanks are very clean. They were owned by a public safety diving instructor. Asking $300.00 Ea.

PM for pictures, etc.

Mack Diver:
I got 2 used steel 95s in the shop. The insides are clean. They are white with black boots and Thermo K Valves. Current Hydro is 5-04+. Original Hydro 1 -94. These tanks are very clean. They were owned by a public safety diving instructor. Asking $300.00 Ea.

PM for pictures, etc.

That is pretty pricey for used 95's.

Dude- Your being nice.
I say that price is Smoking... :D
You could by new HP Stl 100 for this price at retail.
I did not Pay that much for NEW OMS LP95.
Get em Alan... :popcorn:

Andrew

texdiveguy:
That is pretty pricey for used 95's.

Mack Diver:
Hey guys. The price is high, because I figured everyone would try to gip it down. If I had posted 300 for the pair, I'd be busy turning down offers all day long. If you're interested, make a reasonable offer.

Funny, $300 for the pair seems about right.

Mack, I think that you make a very valid point about people wanting to drive down prices and scuba is darn hard market to compete in online.

If someone is reading this and is generally interested in steel tanks; I would say that this is one of those times that you take the discount and can buy used.

I have multiple steel tanks for years and they are awesome. My primary tank is s Steel 95 and so is my wife’s. When diving at Texas Flower Gardens we could dive for the prescribed limit if an hour, cover our favorite depth of 110ft on Nitrox 32 and still we jumped first and board last. So the tank has it benefits.

Pricing is what the market will bear…

So if you interested give Mack a call.
I think that he has shown that he wants to sell these tanks- he just doesn’t want to get hosed and I understand that feeling.

Andrew

Mack Diver:
Hey guys. The price is high, because I figured everyone would try to gip it down. If I had posted 300 for the pair, I'd be busy turning down offers all day long. If you're interested, make a reasonable offer.

Crazyduck:
Dude- Your being nice.
I say that price is Smoking... :D
You could by new HP Stl 100 for this price at retail.
I did not Pay that much for NEW OMS LP95.
Get em Alan... :popcorn:

Andrew

...yea right its a great price....:rofl3: !!

Though I support Macks decision to weed out the none true buyers-cool......but if he wants them sold, Mack needs to post a reasonable price...and $300 each it not reasonable for used 95's. I might be interested if the price was lower and serious....slap me up another set of doubles.

I am limiting my heavy metal collection at this time.
We need to go diving and I can visit with Uncle Frank.

Later, Andrew

Crazyduck:
I am limiting my heavy metal collection at this time.
We need to go diving and I can visit with Uncle Frank.

Later, Andrew

I am actually needing to increase my 'metal collection' ..... I am headed east for a week starting Sunday...but when I get back we can hook-up for some diving...I bet Mr. Frank would be all for that too. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom