2 questions for PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed L.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hopefully I'll get a straight answer!?

1) What are AC power out lets standard as here in the states or do I need to get adapters?

2) For the Atlantis crowd. I am not a coffee drinker. So my morning shot of caffiene is usually coco cola. Do we have this from a soda fountain/bar gun or glass bottles? Because I doubt there is a 7-11 in walking distance.

Some 68 odd days left!

See you soon!

The outlets are standard but the power is 220. Depending on what you plug in, most charging units go up to 240 so you will be OK. I picked up a power strip in Manila but if you are headed straight to PG, you can stop at the SM in Batangas for one.

Atlantis has whatever soft drink you might want but there is a store about 20 steps to the left when you walk out of the resort.

Hi Ed,

See
zoomin.php

zoomin.php
240v like Dennis said.

Coke is cans in your room minibar, and bottles at the resto bar...

From the horse's mouth so to speak, :D

Matt.

welcome to the PI Ed! don't mind mike he's in yap and is surely bored again. :rofl3:

matt can surely help you at atlantis. :D

as dennis mentioned you can get a power strip at SM Batangas (that's Shoe Mart - i know it sounds weird but they've got everything there for sale ...err...except worldly needs) :eyebrow:

@mike: december cover of australasia scubadiver :god:

Thanks all. I really abhore coca cola in cans. There is just something about a glass bottle!

For the power outlets you need to use a 2 prong (no ground) with 220 VAC. If you need to charge batteries they have small transformers and you can even buy them for about 380 pesos ($8 US). Due to weight limits I would deal with power when you got here and not lug any extra. As for the cokes......bottles can be bought anywhere. Atlantis caters to youe needs! The folks there will meet your needs. Welcome to the board and moreso....WELCOME TO THE PI!!! You might not ever leave!! ....kinda like some us other KANOs.

Back
Top Bottom