2 Nights In Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teiiiiim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi all,
my girlfriend and i will be in fiji for 2 nights and 3 days at the end of january. I am a diver but my girlfriend is not.

Looking for reccomendations for what we can do with our time. We want to do heaps of snorkeling and would like to get a few really good quality dives in.

thanks.

which area of fiji are you staying? with only 3 days, you pretty much can only go with dive ops close to your resort/hotel

which area of fiji are you staying? with only 3 days, you pretty much can only go with dive ops close to your resort/hotel

Were flying into Nadi on the way to the US. We don't have anything planned at all really.

if you don't have a room booked yet, wananavu/voli voli is your best bet on viti levu. places along the southern coast are going to be cheaper if you need something more budget. pacific harbour has the shark feed dive, but the rest of the diving is not as good as the north. yasawas are cheap too, but the dives aren't as good either.

unfortunately, savu savu, taveuni, or kadavu would involve a second flight which makes it tough to schedule for such a short trip.

You can go to the Mamanucca Islands which are close to Nadi. There are several resorts along those islands. Diving is decent. The Yasawas will probably have good snorkeling spots. It's where they made the movie Blue Lagoon so you have an idea of the beauty you could find. Remember to plan your trip using Fiji time (island time).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom