@ 2 mins & 3secs past 1pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
I reckon his arithmetic is as suspect as his dates - 666+6666=7332.......you're miles ahead! :D

WHOS counting anyway. just for trips can you delete posts from a closed thread?

Spoon:
WHOS counting anyway. just for trips can you delete posts from a closed thread?
Yes of course. Not that I would stoop so low (well, probably not!)

Now, if you really wanted to be cool, check 1 minute, 23 seconds after midnight last night.

00:1:23 4-5-6

OE2X:
I'm going to stick around for Feb 2, 2222 and party hard at both 2:22 am, 2:22 pm and finally at 22:22 military. Now that will be one heck of a day not seen for another 1,111 years.

Making my reservations now.:D

Numbers, numbers......
:14:

I so hate base ten.

Kim:
You missed it didn't you! :D By deleting ONE of my own posts I can turn you into 66665 and Spoon into 6665........and who knows how many other numbers!! :D (Of course it'd probably take me a week or so to find my post to delete! :05: )
Nah - just run an Advanced Search on yourself in that forum, showing results by posts, then look for that thread. Wouldn't take long. Do it...!

I'd run the search for you, but I'd have to opt into the forum, and I won't do that. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom