@ 2 mins & 3secs past 1pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X:
Oh yeah big deal!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D That was only for six thousand, six hundred and sixty six.

This old man at least had staying power and got sixty six thousand, six hundred and sixty six.

You only had four 6's

Me I had five!!!

Who's bragging now?:D?D:?:D?:D
You missed it didn't you! :D By deleting ONE of my own posts I can turn you into 66665 and Spoon into 6665........and who knows how many other numbers!! :D (Of course it'd probably take me a week or so to find my post to delete! :05: )

LOL

Hey Darth Moderator - you forget I have powers too! You delete - I add. You add - I delete. And so it goes:D
Get really nasty and I'll sick the spitting camel on you! :D

Remember those nice things I said about you earlier? I could delete them too!:D:D:D

OE2X:
Hey Darth Moderator - you forget I have powers too! You delete - I add. You add - I delete. And so it goes:D
Get really nasty and I'll sick the spitting camel on you! :D
LOL

OE2X:
Remember those nice things I said about you earlier? I could delete them too!:D:D:D
I made copies........hundreds of them! :D :D :D

That will be the last time I ever say anything nice about you:wink: :wink:

Changed my mind - I'll wait on the Camel. Hey Jeff - I got a favor to ask of you. How about letting your cat chase the "Dog ... on a long leash" around the forums for a bit?

:D:D:D

OE2X:
Oh yeah big deal!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D That was only for six thousand, six hundred and sixty six.

This old man at least had staying power and got sixty six thousand, six hundred and sixty six.

You only had four 6's

Me I had five!!!

Who's bragging now?:D?D:?:D?:D

i also owned 666. so thats 3 6's plus my 4 6's in 6666 = 7 6's

i beat you by 2 6's:D

Kim:
You missed it didn't you! :D By deleting ONE of my own posts I can turn you into 66665 and Spoon into 6665........and who knows how many other numbers!! :D (Of course it'd probably take me a week or so to find my post to delete! :05: )

you would really go out of your way to do that?:14:

Spoon:
i also owned 666. so thats 3 6's plus my 4 6's in 6666 = 7 6's

i beat you by 2 6's:D

Hey Kim. HELP!!! :D

Spoon:
you would really go out of your way to do that?:14:

Nah.......just wanted to hear the squeals! :D

OE2X:
Hey Kim. HELP!!! :D
I reckon his arithmetic is as suspect as his dates - 666+6666=7332.......you're miles ahead! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom