2 late dives , tues, thursday , Friday Miday - Saturday Beach dives ( choose :) )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be able to leave work at 5, but then I'm in peak traffic . . . It takes me about 45 min to LBTS in moderate traffic, 30 min in light traffic. However I will need to pick up gear, so add 20 min. How late do you want to start a dive? Aprox 6:30pm is low tide, sunset is at 8:15pm.

hmm gotta see what time I get out of my evening commitment..

you guys got my phone number :wink:

OK, post back your availability. I'm tentatively planning to be at LBTS about 6:30pm.

Gah I forgot I had a dam test today so i won't be coming out of class early as expected ! :(

if I go it wouldn't be until 7:45 :(

I am out. Gonna save it for Saturday morning with the wife.

Ok :(

OK as of right now the meeting the street past Johnson Street ( Hollywood Beach basicly, take 75 to Sheridan , to A1A , make your first left rafter the light of Johnson St.

Parking has the ability of credit cards , cash , or change

I will be planning a 2 tank dive, everyone is welcome to do just do one or two.

meet up at 8:30am.

I will be testing out a pair of Jet fins on the first dive , so if you are in equipment trials go ahead and bring them.

Bring your dive flags as well, if you don't have one then don't worry But just be aware that we have to carry at least one dive flag between 3 divers.. ( Although 1 flag and 1 buddy would be ideal)

Main purpose for the dive , is to start practicing picking creatures of the sea :) , if you have a dive lights bring them with you.

Any questions hit me up in a PM, if you need my cell phone number let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom