2 late dives , tues, thursday , Friday Miday - Saturday Beach dives ( choose :) )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FastAttack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is for week ending sunday July 16th

I know that Scubaboard has a lot of things going around the keys, but I have to work and take classes over at college :(

Anyhow my schedule looks like
tuesday night from 6:30 pm and on
thursday Night 6:30 pm and on
Friday mid day from 12-5pm or so.
Saturday all day.

thats when I am open, I know a lot of you have diffrent schedules , and sometimes likem myself need a dive buddy

anyhow if you guys want to end up using this thread to plan something out for this week then go right ahead :) thats what this forum is for right?
beach locations it can be LTBS, Hallandale Pier or Fort Lauderdale beach, hollywood beach/ftw where I dove last time with the hooch.

Fast, i may be doing a key largo dive Friday, not sure if you can make it... And we are definately diving Saturday morning if you wanna go.

I'm sorting out my week, and may be available Thurs-Fri PM, and definitely Saturday as well. Fast, I have your number and I'll give you a call when I get things sorted out. Are you all thinking of a boat dive Saturday?

At the moment sandbar I am going to stay away from Boat dives, being that I got some expenses coming up ( getting my night diving gear , cameras and my jet fins with spring straps ) and my licenses for the mini lobster season lol

I am saving up some extra cash as well to complete my AOW and Nitrox certifications

At the moment Saturday we got Saturday morning for a early AM beach dive.

Same location the hooch and debby and myself went through :)

ok. My buddy and I may wind up doing a beach dive on Saturday...maybe we can tag along. I'll let you know.

Ok dude let me know :) I love boat dives and defintely will start doing it more often as soon as I get all of this stuff done :)

gotta love this hobby , at least its cheaper than my car hobby lol

Fast, you sure you don't wanna do a key largo boat dive, Friday 9am! I'll drive. :) Only $50. The reefs make LBTS look like your diving in your bath tub.

I'm sure gonna miss you guys this weekend but it's a bicycling weekend for me. Just dropped off my tanks this afternoon at UnderSeas Sports for VIP/Hydro to be ready for mini-season. Have fun and NOTE the locations of those lobster dens!!

Debby

vr24:
Fast, you sure you don't wanna do a key largo boat dive, Friday 9am! I'll drive. :) Only $50. The reefs make LBTS look like your diving in your bath tub.
dude I got work :(
gotta pay for this hobby somehow right? hehe

Ok, I'm back in town (Miami) and would love to hit a shore dive. I think there may be SBers in town, I think I heard folks were going to sort of use Marvels side yard as a staging and diving spot.

Up for a dive Thu (7/13) in the late afternoon at LBTS?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom