2 bottles of beer for my c-card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lai_rallos

Reaction score
wooohoo! after almost 7 months, i finally got my c-card (open water)...

whew! what i went through to finally get it? (although jag gave me a hint, hahaha) i had to finish a big glass of beer (equivalent to 2 bottles), no pauses, coz the card is in the glass, and i had to get it through my tongue...hahahaha...i just love my dive masters!

it feels a lot different having it now...its like, i have to go diving again...its been 7 months since my last dive...yikes! pressure! hahaha

hope to go diving soon! (oh i wish)

lai

MMm Divemaster that celebrates with getting drunk his students after the openwater. Brilliant... (irony!) mmm... not my type of Diving Prof.

But anyway. Congrats!

LOL :) I think its pretty funny. Congratulations!

lai_rallos:
wooohoo! after almost 7 months, i finally got my c-card (open water)...

whew! what i went through to finally get it? (although jag gave me a hint, hahaha) i had to finish a big glass of beer (equivalent to 2 bottles), no pauses, coz the card is in the glass, and i had to get it through my tongue...hahahaha...i just love my dive masters!

it feels a lot different having it now...its like, i have to go diving again...its been 7 months since my last dive...yikes! pressure! hahaha

hope to go diving soon! (oh i wish)

lai

Congratulations!

There's a time and a place for everything....and after finishing your certification is definitely the time and place for a celebration! Cheers!

Gerry

thanks so much guys!

i've been waiting for the card since january...looking at it in the glass was so exciting...doesn't matter whether the beer drips on my top, as long as i can get the card! woohoo!

lai

Congrats!!

Now sober up, and go diving! :D

lai_rallos:
thanks so much guys!

i've been waiting for the card since january...looking at it in the glass was so exciting...doesn't matter whether the beer drips on my top, as long as i can get the card! woohoo!

lai

Whoooooaaaaaa, there...

Gotta slow down and pace yourself...... that much excitement over an OW card and you'll be having a coronary when you get to FullCave/DPV :D

Congrats on a new endeavor,

You now have a learners permit, your next instructor will be Experience. Pay lots of attention to the details.

Darlene

You get drunk after 2 beers?

diversjobs:
MMm Divemaster that celebrates with getting drunk his students after the openwater. Brilliant... (irony!) mmm... not my type of Diving Prof.

But anyway. Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom