1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Exciting all the way to the end and then some. Found "The Cave" and I was the only one to see "The Flip", a trike flipping over, spilling out the driver and then landing on him. How he was able to get up and walk around beats me. After making sure he and the passengers were okay, we continued on home.

Some of you have seen my equalizing problems over the last few months. Well, these latest drugs appear to have solved the problem. Only problem was that after the first five dives, I think the dives and the drugs didn't get along so I sat out the rest. At least I can go deep again without problems, major accomplishment!

It was nice finally meeting Iris and Moonie and always good to see Spoon and Chip.

oh the flip...... why did they flip?

equalizing : GOOD GOOD !!!! mre deep then...

Moonie is different from Moonlighting......

Halthron:
Exciting all the way to the end and then some. Found "The Cave" and I was the only one to see "The Flip", a trike flipping over, spilling out the driver and then landing on him. How he was able to get up and walk around beats me. After making sure he and the passengers were okay, we continued on home.

Some of you have seen my equalizing problems over the last few months. Well, these latest drugs appear to have solved the problem. Only problem was that after the first five dives, I think the dives and the drugs didn't get along so I sat out the rest. At least I can go deep again without problems, major accomplishment!

It was nice finally meeting Iris and Moonie and always good to see Spoon and Chip.

paolov:

Moonie is different from Moonlighting......

No, it's the same, moonie is nickname for moonlighting. Oh, of course there are other Moonies...

paolov:
I'm not exactly sure why they flipped. At the time, we were maybe 150m behind Spoon's vehicle. The light changed in that way that says two vehicles are getting next to each other then the SUV keeps going and the trike flips over. Nothing about the SUV's movement showed a reaction to getting hit but I wouldn't discount a very slight nudge, too faint for the driver to notice. What I think happened though is that the trike driver tried to move a bit further right and hit one of the dirt banks next to the holes dug into that part of the road and flipped as a result. If there aren't any fresh dings on Spoons SUV then that is almost certainly what happened.

paolov:
Yep! Now to do a Nitrox & Adv. Nitrox class....

Halthron:
I'm not exactly sure why they flipped. At the time, we were maybe 150m behind Spoon's vehicle. The light changed in that way that says two vehicles are getting next to each other then the SUV keeps going and the trike flips over. Nothing about the SUV's movement showed a reaction to getting hit but I wouldn't discount a very slight nudge, too faint for the driver to notice. What I think happened though is that the trike driver tried to move a bit further right and hit one of the dirt banks next to the holes dug into that part of the road and flipped as a result. If there aren't any fresh dings on Spoons SUV then that is almost certainly what happened.

Yep! Now to do a Nitrox & Adv. Nitrox class....
I had no clue what was going on at that time, I was half asleep when Iris got off the phone with moonie. I thought it was way way back from us. If it was that close we shoulda turned around.

@ Jonix: I gave the stickers to Spoon and Halthron. So 6 given away. How many were left inside kc there's only 1 left.

chip104:
I had no clue what was going on at that time, I was half asleep when Iris got off the phone with moonie. I thought it was way way back from us. If it was that close we shoulda turned around.

@ Jonix: I gave the stickers to Spoon and Halthron. So 6 given away. How many were left inside kc there's only 1 left.

there shouldn't be any left chip...all for them

chip104:
She didn't call until we had moved on and gone a couple of miles and by that time it was way-way back.

jonix:
there shouldn't be any left chip...all for them
really? kc, there were 8. I gave one to purple, 3 to Spoon, and 3 to Halthron. We're gonna have to meet up with greatwolf now so he can get the last one!

Back
Top Bottom