1st Planet Dive Camera Club Photo Exhibit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinay_Diver:
Planet Dive Camera Club is going to have its 1st Photo Exhibit at the 2nd floor of Podium (Ortigas Center) on Sept.12,2006 from 10am to 10pm. Aside from the Photo exhibit, there will be Film Showing, Coastal Clean-up awareness presentation and an advocacy signature drive regarding the "Sea lanes" in Anilao will all take place the whole day of the 12th.

Do visit the exhibit, bring your family and friends. See you all there!

Cheers!

ps. check out photos by Celina David aka Pinay_Diver:wink:

yikes! i missed it! is this only for 1 day? sorry, not feeling too well... i might not even make it to the clean up this weekend...

Doy sayang! Yah, one day lang :( this is in conjunction with the Coastal Clean-up. We had around 150 photos on display.( all photos taken by members of Planet Dive Camera Club...lahat amateurs). Tsaka, 3 of my photos were bought by visitors of the exhibit..naks!... I will post photos taken during the event.

Tagal pa weekend..i hope you feel better by then.

you going to our flickr party on the 14th?

CLA:
Wow! They've got some really cool pics.....but then so do you guys. Wanna start a PPD camera club and online gallery? (in another thread)
hey great idea! but i'd suggest we use a more public site like multiply or somesuch so we don't take up SB's server space too much

also it can be more accessible to non-SB members and SB members alike...

what ya think? there's currently an experimental http://paradisedivers.multiply.com site i diddled with some time back, i can easily convert it into a more public and user contributory site

Jag

I'm all for it Jag but I'm hesitant to start a thread on this topic becuase I don't have time to manage an online gallery or club. Do you? If so, let's start a more visible thread on the topic that the ppd photogs can't miss. Aside from just being a gallery, maybe the club can also be a place to post pics for honest critiquing. A critique forum was discussed in the site support section recently but I think the mods are hesitant to try it.

Doy, thanks for the link....i checked it out but parang walang available strobe for my housing. Mine's a Canon WP - DC90...compatible kaya ito with an Inon strobe? I really need to see Ellen na. =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom