1st Planet Dive Camera Club Photo Exhibit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i would think that site in front of the abandoned resort beside Eagle Point would be a good one for mandarins, lots of shallow finger coral there....

mind you, i saw a mandarin fish at Basura on a night dive....

Mike Veitch:
i would think that site in front of the abandoned resort beside Eagle Point would be a good one for mandarins, lots of shallow finger coral there....

mind you, i saw a mandarin fish at Basura on a night dive....
that's Koala. We did that last May, Mike. Hmmm I'll ask Ronnie this DOR with Dennis.

i'm using a sea&sea YS25 strobe with my WP-DC90... i have to use the fiberoptic cable to trigger the flash (haven't tried it w/o pa)

despite my lousy photographs the strobe did work like a charm...

so 3rd party strobes for the canon meron... it used to be Larry's for his dead oly 5050... so it worked for that one too

Jag

shugar:
i'm using a sea&sea YS25 strobe with my WP-DC90... i have to use the fiberoptic cable to trigger the flash (haven't tried it w/o pa)

despite my lousy photographs the strobe did work like a charm...

so 3rd party strobes for the canon meron... it used to be Larry's for his dead oly 5050... so it worked for that one too

Jag

hi jag, did you buy your sea&sea strobe here in Manila? the cable came with the strobe?

saw your photos, i think they are way better than lousy.:wink:

Pinay_Diver:
hi jag, did you buy your sea&sea strobe here in Manila? the cable came with the strobe?

saw your photos, i think they are way better than lousy.:wink:
thanks celine! (o ayan ha! they don't totally suck hahahaha)

PMed you

Jag

Here are photos taken during Planet Dive Camera Club's 1st Photo Exhibit

Pinay_Diver:
That's strange...i dont know why all pics cant be viewed?? but here's the link..you may want to see the photos there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92922804@N00/

Enjoy..:D

Thanks Celine. Good to know you had a successful exhibit. Btw, we'll have a DOR in Anilao-PG on the 30th. I think a lot of those attending will be photo enthusiasts. If you're free, maybe you can join us. Check out the DOR V thread posted by diverdennis. Hope to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom