1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter, you are welcome in our condo but note that three of the 11 in Jim's are Bulla kids. Which means they don't take up much room. :)

Perhaps the spots Jay and I left are available?

If not we have lots of room in ours!

Divergirl4u:
:wave-smil Oh no ... any room left for a diver girl and guest :(
Yes, there is room.

You now have the spots vacated by Debby and Jay. The Condo is now full... again:D

Now, let's get Debby's full :grin

This should be fun... count me in!!!:D

I'm not sure what to dive yet, so I'll get back to that. I gotta work it into the budget....
DebbyDiver:
Great! Now we are working on two condos.....
Please, squeeze me in there somewhere--- I'm flexible!

Divergirl4u:
:wave-smil Oh no ... any room left for a diver girl and guest :(

You are most welcome you and your guest are part of the SB family and there is plenty of room.:D

Condos are: Jim T112 with an Ocean View
Debby T507 with an Ocean View you can sleep seven in beds and all be very comfortable in your unit.

Debby you will be staying your 3 days in T212 when you come down in June so you will know what Jims looks like before the Reunion and maybe I can give you a tour of the rest if they are open.

Li'l38:
This should be fun... count me in!!!:D

I'm not sure what to dive yet, so I'll get back to that. I gotta work it into the budget.... Please, squeeze me in there somewhere--- I'm flexible!

There is plenty of room still open. So don't worry about your stay that is a done deal.:14:

Becky, we are really looking forward to our June stay and the $2 tour... :D

Now taking reservations for the Reunion... :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom