1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Oops, I didn't know that, that they are just two bedrooms, thanks Colin...We don't mind splitting the condo one bit, looking forward to it, but we are light sleepers and really need the bedroom to ourselves.

For the Invasion I am coming alone with just an air bed for the floor and I'll be OK, but being together for the reunion we really want/need a little privacy.

So now it appears that maybe Jay and I need to start another condo and claim the bedroom that has one bed in it?

You can still have it and a private room and Colin can have a private room and the kids can have the sofa untill they come in with mom and dad and the crib is in the master ( I took the crib from this unit for your last stay so you would have one).
T302 has a nice view also. These are the rooms with views T212 T302 T507 the rest are very nice but with no ocean views. T302 has a Big TV also but it is not as fancy as the rest of them but who cares it has a view and has what you need in it.

Sent you a PM Becky, we'll take another unit with a nice view as long as we can have one bed in the bedroom and we are most happy to share the unit with other folks, as long as we have a place to go to sleep with just us two goofballs. :)

OK, a new unit is started! Unit T507 with an ocean view. Jay and I get a bedroom to ourselves but we are happy share the rest of the unit...so who's in?

Colin, you and your clan are in Jim's condo, and with Jay and I leaving Jim's and starting a new condo, y'all now have that bedroom in Jim's condo for your family. :)

Well, if Scott is available to switch from the king size bed (and he seems to be :wink: ), then the Bulla Clan has that bedroom, just like they did for Sinko. That worked out well for the crib and the extra boys. Me, I am the single one... I can sleep anywhere my air matress fits :)

Great! Now we are working on two condos; so far 11 in yours and two in mine. I'm glad you could work it out for the kiddeos.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom