1980's Prices To Fly To Bonaire From Northeast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OMG, I cannot believe this, but I think it is response to Continental's announcement to fly out of Newark.

I just did some checking, if you want INCREDIBLE airfare to Bonaire, you have to check out Air Jamaica!

I found the following:

From Philly, Baltimore, September and October:

Sat-Sat: Starting at $434.00 RT INCLUDES TAXES & SURCHARGES

From Newark:

Sat-Sat: Starting at $411 RT INCLUDES TAXES & SURCHARGES

Ed and I, before moving to Bonaire used to fly 3-4 times a year to Bonaire. The last time I remember paying prices like this was in the late 80's, and you had to make 3-4 stops on the way down. Those were the days of ALM, Air Aruba...etc. If you have been thinking about a trip and you've been on the fence for Sept or Oct (REMEMBER THESE ARE CORAL SPAWNING MONTHS)...you can't beat the airfare.

Oh, for skeptics regarding AJ...yes, they did have problems about a year or so ago due to the change over to the Government, but in the last 8 months, we have flown them 6 times, and everything was fantastic. They even held the plane for us in Montego Bay because our connecting flight was 15 minutes late...how great is that!

Liz

OMG....It gets better, looks like this must be a super special, I checked and these fares are good though December......If you are looking to travel to Bonaire within the rest of this year, you better book fast! Also great deals from Atlanta too! $452.00 pp RT to Bonaire, INCLUDES TAXES & SURGCHARGES! WOW!!!!! CHICAGO $449.00 INCLUDES TAXES & SURGCHARGES!!!!

AMAZING!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom