18 April, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Yippee! After what seems like months, but was only a week, I finally got in another dive today. Tons of baitfishes, everything is mating, the trevally were in such a frenzy that you could hear them! I love diving!

Enjoy the pictures and any comments/critiques welcome.

BTW - this wobbie was miles pregnant...she was so big I hung around to the side to see if I could watch the miracle. And she was narky, so photos were limited!

:jump:
I just love those angel fish. Nice pics! Thanks.

alcina:
Yippee! After what seems like months, but was only a week, I finally got in another dive today. Tons of baitfishes, everything is mating, the trevally were in such a frenzy that you could hear them! I love diving!

Enjoy the pictures and any comments/critiques welcome.

BTW - this wobbie was miles pregnant...she was so big I hung around to the side to see if I could watch the miracle. And she was narky, so photos were limited!

Are you up at exmouth alcina?

I love the Angel, too. Your Christmas Tree worms are cool. Theirshape is a bit different form our Caribbean version...the 'feathers' seem longer.

Dee:
I love the Angel, too. Your Christmas Tree worms are cool. Theirshape is a bit different form our Caribbean version...the 'feathers' seem longer.

I am not sure these are actually Xmas tree worms - they are much much larger and have kind of tube things you can see going into the reef. They also don't have the colours of the "normal" xmas trees...I'll look em up later - have to go teach a class now...

Shame you don't get in the water more often!

Back
Top Bottom