Closed $150 for your XL or XXL Front-zip Semi-Dry wetsuit

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverYohand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Wondering why you wasted your time on that semi-dry cause now you got the drysuit ?? Well if it’s XL or XXL, decent shape, front zip, attached hood, 6/7 or 8 mil, a familiar brand and you’d be delighted to ship it to Wisconsin and pocket $150 (cashiers bank check) for your efforts…….you’ve come to the right place. Replies or DM welcome with your description and photos. Thanks & stay wet !

How about $100 CAN (roughly $75 US) plus shipping for a XXL neoprene drysuit that needs a new neckseal? Would that interest you ?

I’m sorry it would not. Good luck with it.

I may have what you're looking for. I have a SeaElite 7/5 mm semi-dry that is about ten years old. I was my Mexico dive suit and is in very good condition. Not faded, stored dry and cool. Front Zipper. No tears. Good neoprene. Feel free to contact me if you need more info at tmderouin@gmail.com

Terry

Attachments

• SD2.jpg
    SD2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 43
  • SD3.jpg
    SD3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 48
  • SD1.jpg
    SD1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 47
Hey man, if you're still looking, I have this 7/6/5 listed here...

Hey man, if you're still looking, I have this 7/6/5 listed here...

Sorry I’m not, found a beauty, thus post
was closed. Looks like a good suit. List it here & please check out any of my other stuff you might be interested in. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom